KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have the right to sell my bike on here with out other members offering other bikes for sale on my thread. Now come on Guys thats just not done!!!!:cool:

I guess this is the down side of Forums yet i have found the KTM forum good craic and everyone 99% of the time well manered even in disagreements! (not like a certain other site)

TTFN

·
Registered
15,366 Posts
Guys, I have for sale my 2008 (08) Blue Dream Tuono, mint bike, lots of extra's, Akra's, Tail Tidy, Seat Cowl, 8000 miles, all standard parts available, £4950.00

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
I think I have the right to sell my bike on here with out other members offering other bikes for sale on my thread. Now come on Guys thats just not done!!!!:cool:

I guess this is the down side of Forums yet i have found the KTM forum good craic and everyone 99% of the time well manered even in disagreements! (not like a certain other site)

TTFN

bloody good point - well said.....

btw....................

Anyone interested in one of these?

my lads bike is about 2 years old - obviously had a hard life and been on its side quite a few times, having said that its got full service history and the valves have just been done - mods inc a spiderman bell

not the one pictured obviously - my lads bike has scuffs all over it and the seat cover is missing:D

oh and he said he would do a good discount for chocolate / sweets / crisps etc...tickets to legoland / diggerland also considered.....

·
Registered
6,641 Posts
PMSL... You lot are priceless...

BTW Marshy, next time just give one of us mods a shout and we'll trim your thread...

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
you would come out worse off Ben

that datsun is far more relible than Kingy Karlys prilla.... or any prilla

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
i think he has a really good point - it would hack me right off if ...............

.......................someone didn't take this off my hands - just found it under a dust sheet in the garage.....probably worth fook all as the rear wheel bearings are fooked and you can't get front tyres for them anymore apparently - no sensible offer refused cos its far to fookin dangerous even for me; which is saying summat................

you'll have to collect cos there's no way it will fit in my fookin tidy van unless i cut the roof off again.........

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
oh bugger................ looks like your thread has been hi-jacked again.. :eek::D

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
By the way, KK rep is on the bay of theives :smokin:
bloody good point - well said..............oh and he said he would do a good discount for chocolate / sweets / crisps etc...tickets to legoland / diggerland also considered.....

the deals been done - he's swapping it with KK's old prilla.....thanks Karl

My lads really looking forward to getting your old bike on a straight swap plus a part eaten pack of starburst

power shouldn't be a problem he's 5 next summer :p..... oh and he said he's looking forward to letting the bike do some proper wheelies at last......:eek::D

sad day for me tho.....thought i'd brought him up properly - orange bikes were in his blood - but dunna worry its only a matter of time before it breaks down and he comes back from the dark side....................

·
Registered
446 Posts
My lads really looking forward to getting your old bike on a straight swap plus a part eaten pack of starburst....................
Beer, with that deal your son masterminded make sure he never becomes a used bike salesmen. Its not often such a bad one sided deal is done, but he can be let off if he's only young. I bet KK is rubbing his hands together contemplating the power of the orange he has secured ;)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Had the biggest accident of my life in a datsun like that. Off the side of my favorite mountain at 140kph, 3 twists, 2 flips end over end and 1 bounce later. My passenger and I stepped out of it with a tiny lil scratch each.

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Beer, with that deal your son masterminded make sure he never becomes a used bike salesmen. Its not often such a bad one sided deal is done, but he can be let off if he's only young. I bet KK is rubbing his hands together contemplating the power of the orange he has secured ;)
dunna worry my lads not daft - he's going to strip it down - sell the bling parts when he starts school on Monday then flog the bike and get a dcent one -
he had his first gravel rash on a ktm last saturday - a few tears then got back on the bike and nearly fell again:) chip of the old block i'll tell ya:D

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Anyone interested in one of these?

my lads bike is about 2 years old - obviously had a hard life and been on its side quite a few times, having said that its got full service history and the valves have just been done - mods inc a spiderman bell

not the one pictured obviously - my lads bike has scuffs all over it and the seat cover is missing:D

oh and he said he would do a good discount for chocolate / sweets / crisps etc...tickets to legoland / diggerland also considered.....

Me, if he's a genuine seller! (Sorry to hijack the thread.... ;))

1 - 20 of 27 Posts