KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well according to Tesco's that is. I noticed that amougst the isles of Football/World Cup related tat they had dedicated an isle end "Hate Football" upon futher inspection it had Chick flicks, various Heat style magazines and some bottles of Pink wine.

Hmmmm :confused:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll bring my Pink PJ's and we can have a pillow fight, then spend all night talking about kittens and shopping

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
how can any man who wants to watch a group of men in shorts prancing around be straight!

i dont give a fuck whether its england or not i dont know them from adam so who gives a shit! i cant support team sports

at least when the footy is on the roads will be clear for a ride out!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Dutch rekons i'm gay, so count me in!! golf courses as motor X tracks!!!!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I think some of you ladies doth protest too much.

I didn't realise how many bum boys were out there in the biking community, got me really paranoid as to why bikers are so friendly waving (especially when i'm wearing my leathers) and wanting to meet up and chat.

all these years and i never twigged.:eek:

·
Registered
535 Posts
I think some of you ladies doth protest too much.

I didn't realise how many bum boys were out there in the biking community, got me really paranoid as to why bikers are so friendly waving (especially when i'm wearing my leathers) and wanting to meet up and chat.

all these years and i never twigged.:eek:
Well spoken sir:)

Give all these 'men' a chance to say how straight they are riding their bikes and wotnot, cause anyone else who is isn't likeminded is a :wanker:

Anyway back to the bender talk:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts