KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
gas gas really are about as good as TM's arent they?!!! hahahaaa funny though how the people that buy and ride them go on like they are brilliant (trying to justify their mistake!!) welcome back, your KTM will seem so much better now!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
How long you going to keep this one for? Im not taking you all that way to pick it up for you to change your mind a week later!!!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Now you know ;)

I used to say some people are riding their bikes and we ride a KTM ;)

Welcome back :)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Welcome back Wardy, must admit for a wee change I was toying with the idea of going for a Gas Gas for my next bike, but a few guys that's had them have put me off and now you've put me right off, and since your buying I'll have a quadruple rum 'n' coke :smokin:

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Where you off to Spud?
I was looking at the 2011 6day KTM 250excf and at £7,150 its silly money......so.....with the same spec as the KTM i'm buying the all new 2011 Husky 310te.... its over 1k cheaper than the KTM and that inc otr costs......technically i'm not defecting from KTM cos i've still got the 300exc, but should the Husky wipe with floor with the KTM then i'll sell her. By the way did Ferrino848 (he must have some money with that name - ducati rider i suspect) pay you good price? I reckon my 09 300exc-e is worth about £3.5k and mines done 100hrs.....Do you reckon i'd be pitching at the right price or would it go for a bit more or less?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts