KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...either some A'Stars Bat pants, A-10 Textile & Leather or Track pants. Have any of you lot any of these and what do you reckon? Which are the best for weekend road riding? :confused:

Cheers

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
ive got A* track pants and think they are the nuts, there are some in for sale section if you can fit in to a 32" waist

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive got A* track pants and think they are the nuts, there are some in for sale section if you can fit in to a 32" waist
If I was a 32" waist I'd snap them up! Need to keep hitting the gym and leave the pork pies alone!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Got the A* track pants. Startin to wear after 2 years. No probs with them. Not keen on the big white logos on the new ones.

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I suppose my preference is for the extra protection of the all leather Track pants but I'm just a bit wary of how a sportsbike cut pant will fit on a more upright moto. If I did get them I'd probably take the knee silders off too

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
i had the track pants sold as got a big in the waist lol great trousers very comfy

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yep, I got the Bat pants and a Astars jacket that zip to em. Use them on all my bike and dead comfy.

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Right, I've tried on the Track, Bat, Apex and A10 Alpinestars trousers and none fir too well. My thighs are like side of beef and they are all cut too snugly for me :mad:

I really want to get me some leather trousers but I'm a bit stumped now. MVD Racewear SMX pants are my next option. Does anyone know what the sizing of these is like? I'm going to give SkyZone a call tomorrow and see what they have in stock.

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right, firstly an apology for asking another question about motorbike clothing :redface:

I finally made my mind up this afternoon and ordered some MVD SMX pants :smokin: from Leigh at Skyzone (Cheers for all the help Leigh :D)

I was wondering what knee protection to go for? What are you using with your Alpinestars S1 suits and MX trousers? I've been looking at the Alpinestars Bionic Knee protectors. They any good?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts