KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wonder if you can help out with some questions a fellow member of the manchester trf
are trying too find out.
they are planning a trip over to iom in mid october with about ten riders,
but they are unsure if there are any b&b that are enduro biker frendley:scooter:
and where is the best place as a bace.
any help or advice will be greatley appricated ;)
if you can contact on the email below as they are having problems logging onto ktm site

[email protected]

tried to in box excman but your box is full lol
and thanks again.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
when we go we stop in Douglas good base pubs restaurants etc we usually stop in the empress hotel about £30 a night bnb good selection of lanes 5/10 mins away on bikes,good hospital to!but i wont mention that!!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
IOM trip looking good can't think of a better place to ride your dirt bike. il'l be there at around the same time i would recomend the mount murry hotel because its got a sauna and one of them power jet things just the thing after all day on the trails have fun when your there

·
Registered
791 Posts
Contact me

i wonder if you can help out with some questions a fellow member of the manchester trf
are trying too find out.
they are planning a trip over to iom in mid october with about ten riders,
but they are unsure if there are any b&b that are enduro biker frendley:scooter:
and where is the best place as a bace.
any help or advice will be greatley appricated ;)
if you can contact on the email below as they are having problems logging onto ktm site

[email protected]

tried to in box excman but your box is full lol
and thanks again.

Try now I have emptied it

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Richard Collquit is a great guide.. His wife also makes good cakes ....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Keep to the lanes not on the moorland and don't use the walkers as speed bumps and you will be welcomed by most people here.

·
Registered
243 Posts
We stayed here:

The Sulby Glen Hotel,
Main Road,
Sulby,
Ramsey,
Isle Of Man,
IM7 2HR
Tel. 01624 897240

They can accommodate 12 people in a mixture of single and twin occupancy, the landlady (Rosie) will accommodate any additionals in a cottage loft conversion next door to the hotel. In both cases approximately £30/35 pppn.

Welcome to the Sulby Glen Hotel

This hotel is on part of the TT circuit.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
mrs kipling would struggle against suzanne whats better than coming
back from laning to find CAKE lots of CAKE......

·
Registered
21 Posts
You still need to take care and watch out for the geezer who drives a red 4x4 and works for DEFRA or what ever it is called now and also some of the green lanes do get closed for the autumn/winter peroid to let the ground recover.
We are going aug/sept and to watch the GP..cana wait!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts