KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i have the on to warm the bike up in the morning, it's sounds fine for 3-5secs then i hear a noise from the exhaust like a " choonk" noise it repeats every 3-5secs
but when the choke is off it's fine idling i believe.

it just does not sound right to me..... heres a video I took earlier you have to listen closely...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtAYHSfDBts

sorry to be a pain guys...once you find the issue you will know for future reference...(learning curve :) )

it sounds a bit louder in person, just litery after the 11th second you can hear abit of it...

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
mate your one fussy coot!!!!!!!!! its just a slight miss as they all do when on chocke, if you expect a single to run nice and smooth then your gayer then headster says you are:wanker::D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He know's how I am, quite paranoid at most times lol ...but im a lovely guy...

it's weird tho it was happening until 2-3 days ago

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
anyone who says there a lovely guy is obv a bender, just ride the thing dude and stop being para, lay off the funky fags innit :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol ok ok!....you know what it's like when you hear something different you're wtf is that lol!

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Lol ok ok!....you know what it's like when you hear something different you're wtf is that lol!
nope i just ride it, its an lc4 ffs thay rattle and clunk thats what they do. worry about it when it siezes up lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I maintain it well and etc do regular check everyweekend as i ride it to work everyday not far tho :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts