KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i replied to an add for an Audi car for sale asking if i could view the car as it stated it was in my area. When she replied back she told me the car was her husbands car & he was killed two month ago in Iraque. she then sent me this email.
This sound a bit dodgy to me.:confused:

Hello,

I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them. I'm very busy with my job and I'm left out of the country so I can't meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my car over the internet. According to eBay you have 5 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.

Here is how it will work:
1.First of all I will need the following details from you:

- Full Name
- Full Shipping Address

2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay.

3. After they will process your info, they will send us both invoices. The invoice will send you the details on how to make a refundable payment.

4.eBay will contact me and I will ship the car to you. After you receive the car you will have 5 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the car. If you will buy, then I will receive the payment details from eBay so that I can pick up the money.

5. If you will decide that you will not buy the car, eBay will refund the money and I will have the shipping company come pick up my car. If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed. I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
No mate sounds fine. Send me your bank details and pin and I'll arrange it. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
What the fuck .............. what a load of shit, Who the fuck does business like that!!! Tell her to go fuck herself:wanker:

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Can you not feel your arse cheeks being parted???

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well dodgy, plenty of genuine cars on there for sale, bought a nice BMW of e-bay last week, contact buying arange viewing turn up with cash if the cars ok drive away job done (oh make sure the car has V5 pressent (thats the log book check b4 you make ne journey dont bother messin about with ne thing without it))

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
do you need to ask ffs

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Lend me a tenner and I'll buy you a pint. :D She's probably got a disabled son and cancer so just send her a gift via paypal. ;)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Scam!! and the scamer is not english. Just check out the gramer.

"After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay"

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Get yourself over to;

Welcome to 419Eater

and get yourself some ideas to get her back. A while ago i read a cracking story about a guy from Nigeria who tried to scam some guy. The guy posed to be a priest on his counterscam and it ended up the scammer was tattood with a fictitious religious mark.

Regards

Jon

1 - 20 of 26 Posts