KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been speaking to one of the lads in work and he was alking about "gays" and I asked him what they were, apparently there are men, who like other men, as ppposed to women, and they put their willies in each others mouths and other places :eek:

Sulrey this lad was talking bollocks ? I mean, I like my mates but I've never considered noshing one off ?

Do they exist, or are they mystical, like goblins ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
pmsl, first it was fisting and now gays . Your on a slippery slope to being Knacker deep in ass !

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
Oh God :eek:
I've bought some bike parts form this 'person' - am I likely to be infected????
He seemed so nice and helpful and even threw in a couple of extra bits for free.

And he knows my address :eek: :eek: It's a bit of relief that I am a few hundred miles away.

:)

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Oh God :eek:
I've bought some bike parts form this 'person' - am I likely to be infected????
He seemed so nice and helpful and even threw in a couple of extra bits for free.

And he knows my address :eek: :eek: It's a bit of relief that I am a few hundred miles away.

:)
David he's up and down the country buying bikes / bumming boys weekly so sussex could be next!!

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
I nearly offered to pick the parts up when I went to Yorkshire a couple of weeks ago but it was too far off my route - that's a relief.
Better go into hiding for a while.

He creates such a nice guy image with the presumably fictitious cute daughter trick.

·
Administrator
9,510 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts