KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I've bought another KTM..... Got myself a rooting tooting 790 Adventure R. :cool:

Well boys, what have I missed over the last few years ???

·
Registered
14,859 Posts
Wazza masturbated 1237 times, Big Adz's wife and daughter won a bet, Dozerman got so drunk he poohed his pants, PH changed bikes more than Wazza in 2019, Weeksy came second, David started throwing cut lunches in a church meeting, some bloke bought a lemon and slagged off the dealer, RubyMurray smashed his plums and dislocated his shoulder, 95% of the adventure blokes are sooking since the 790 came out, I started cross dressing,PLC passed away, Terry, Mike54 and Slugger are missing, Knapper secretly bought a Harley and pretends he is looking at Tuonos, Flynn is in jail(hopefully), and all the off road blokes are still gay.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
You forgot Kev's gone missing too

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Mostly on the bookface ones helping the needy and fellow RFS aficionados... god bless him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Wazza masturbated 1237 times, Big Adz's wife and daughter won a bet, Dozerman got so drunk he poohed his pants, PH changed bikes more than Wazza in 2019, Weeksy came second, David started throwing cut lunches in a church meeting, some bloke bought a lemon and slagged off the dealer, RubyMurray smashed his plums and dislocated his shoulder, 95% of the adventure blokes are sooking since the 790 came out, I started cross dressing,PLC passed away, Terry, Mike54 and Slugger are missing, Knapper secretly bought a Harley and pretends he is looking at Tuonos, Flynn is in jail(hopefully), and all the off road blokes are still gay.
Note to myself, pay Bollocks some long necks when down under again!

Still a cunt though
Wazza, you old root rat, I think I love you :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
You forgot to include Flynn trying to get a girlfriend!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I just looked back on my history and I only swapped the 1290 for the STRS last year, it was my slowest year on bike changes since time began. I promise to make up for it this year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts