KTM Owners Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

Premium Member
Hi guys I鈥檝e had five Hinkly Triumphs three of which were 1050鈥 speed triples then I went and got a 1290r best bike I鈥檝e ever owned. The speedy runs close but they are so top heavy and that鈥檚 one of the reasons I sold it.

Premium Member
Black is OK but that grey and white thing with bits of clashing orange was an abomination. Didn't really like the white and bronze SE either. Could never understand where that idea came from, though they do bling up well.
Unsure about the blue gen 3. I think if I was buying a new one it would be black. They say once you've tried black you never go back. Not sure that's true because I've tried it twice but that's a whole other thread.
Grey and White with Orange馃ぎ. Calling it an Abomination is doing it a favour. Someone should have been horse whipped for that at the design studio.

Registered
KTM have form for producing the coolest design for the first bike, then the gen 2/3's are worse. Take an RC8 as an example. It's like they pay Kiska to do the initial job and then some Austrian gimp mask wearing monkey takes over after an evening with the company accountant.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts