KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my van as its not really getting used enough now
its a 2004 04 plate 29l10 Swb 2.3 tdi Multijet 61k with cambelt and major service done last year. MOT till July 2011 Tax till Jan( i think will have to check)
i havent got any pics to hand but i will do some (i dont go round taking pic s of it not like my bike!) Usual grey bumper plastic fading etc but mechanically sound.
I have reciepts for any work ive had done including last cambelt service.
Ply lined, sliding door, the door is dented but works fine few scrapes here and there but a nice good solid van that i would go to france and back if it had to in.
Fits an adventure in so pretty sure you could get any other bike in. I d be quite happy to do our France Break in it this year but the Mrs wont go in it:rolleyes:

PICS TO FOLLOW

Looking for £2895 to get gone

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
That is a really good price. you should stick it on the auto-trader, you will be swimming in phone calls! when I bought my Toyota Hiace the guy had literally just put the ad on and I fell lucky. he was only down the road from me but between calling and getting there (20 mins) he had taken another 4 calls, I made an offer and came back with a deposit later that evening and he had another 40+ calls. I left him to clear it out and swap it into his new van, a week later I collected it and he told me that there had been 120+ calls!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts