KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've got an RC8 which I love apart from when my Mrs starts her Duc 749 and I can't here mine anymore.

I don't have the cash for an Akra so looking at the other options available, the only thing that looks like it's good is the JC Exhaust.

Having listened to the clips on youtube I still haven't got a clue whether it sounds good or not.

Is there anyone out there with one who's local to Surrey/London who'd meet up and let me hear theirs?

Hopefully you guys can help.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have the Dominator exhaust from Poland fitted and dyno'd with the baffle in and K and N filter. I'm near Kingston if you want to hear it.
on standard RC8 making 146 bhp at the rear wheel. Some on here have had trouble with exhausts splitting but no probs with mine, been on for a few thousand miles now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So just picked myself up a second hand jester. It's covered about 300 miles so virtually new. Fitting it today. Hopefully people won't think my bike sounds like half a sewing machine anymore.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Down on south coast mate and after hearing my mates one with a jester just bought a jce but the quieter version. Heard one at Thruxton the other week and wanted one. Like you couldn't quite afford the Akra. Hopefully the Jce should be fitted by next weekend if your interested and weather permitted. If any use pm me and could meet part way :)
Just won one on eBay yesterday .... ( like hens teeth mate ).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts