KTM Owners Forum banner

341 - 356 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
you are a complete moron, you go on holiday to spain, greece, portugal, all of whom are armed all the time and I suspect that you donnt think twice about it, if you honestly beleive that they are more intelligent and have better and more training than the british old bill you really are a fucking idiot. Even the German old bill who I personaly think are one of the best trained most professional outfits only have to shoot the gun they carry once a year and even then only have to get 50% of the rounds on target. Armed british police shoot at least every 2 months, and have 3 tactical courses a year, and have to score 80% minimum, every AFO has to do a fitness test that most squaddies wouldnot pass, every six months, every AFO has to pass an eyesight/hearing yearly and an assessment on emmotinal fitness to be an AFO every six month.
As for shoot to kill, police are only allowed to open fire in what is perceived to be immediatly life threating situations, and you aim to hit the center of the body, and put that target down as soon as possible, thats it, no aimed to kill shots just aim to hit the center of body mass. As police officer you have to justify each and every time you pull the trigger, there never has been and never will be a shoot to kill policy with the single exception of terrorist incidents where it is beleived that an individual is about to detonate a bomb and then the intention is not to kill but to prevent the detonation of the bomb, ok its unlikly the terrorist will survive, but that is not the object of the exercise and that decision is not made by the officer but by the senior officer in command of the incident. You try going to work knowing that if you actualy have to do what you are trained for it is very likley to be the end of your chosen carreer, certainly as an AFO if not as a copper. Dark of the night, sombody flags you down and points out somone with a gun, and you have a split second to decide is it real is it not, your carreer, your house, wife, kids, all rellying on you making the right decision in less time than you have to brake if someone steps out in front of you riding down the road. You get is wrong then thats the lot down the swanny. And you think that they are fat idle fat stupid fuckers do you? dont bother anwsering, your too fucking stupid to be breathing the air to keep you alive

The army however are legaly required to shoot to kill, and it is a breach of all international laws to do otherwise, soliders are not supposed to open fire unless they intend to kill what they are shootinng at, to open fire with the intent to wound is in fact an international war crime.

The averge copper is actualy quite smart, there are a few who are exceptionaly smart, the complexity of the average investigation would on the basis of your post be well above your level of competence or ability. Despite the fact that soon all will have to have a degree before applying, a good 60% of those I joined with had a degree before joining, and quite a few did a degree after joining, I didnt join with anyone that didnt have A levels or equivilent, and that puts them in the top 30% of the population, obviously somthing you can only aspire to in vain

Ok lets try to simplify this for you, Wazza and I are almost polar opposites politically. I cant speak for Wazza but for me I agree that shoot to kill is a bad blanket power to give the police. Now I am as right wing as you can get. I wholeheartedly supported a shoot to kill policy in Northern Ireland it would have ended the conflict years ago and fuckers like Adams and McGuiness would have ended up with a bullet in the back of their heads as they ordered for so many other folk.

The trouble in the Uk is that you arent giving that power to the army but to the police. The very same police that shot an unarmed Brazilian to death for getting on the tube, that shot an unarmed Mark Duggan to death for getting a taxi and shot Balir Peach for driving his own car home. But then failed to shoot to death the two Somali scum that had just, publicly murdered Lee Rigby. We the minority that pay tax now have to keep them for 10 years or so until they are released. I would have had no problem with those two getting a bullet in the temple as they lay on the pavement.

I am no Left wing Corbyn fan. I think all those Muslims that go off to Syria to be radicalised in their summer holidays should have their passports revoked and be forced to stay there. I would be happy to collect up Burkha bandits and bus them back to the third world. I would have a party if rabble rousers like Amit Choudhary disappeared one night and turned up executed by the security forces. Couldnt be happier. I think every muslim in our prison system should be deported to some arab shithole whether or not they originate from there.

The trouble with shoot to kill is that you average copper is THICK. The type that will work shifts, unsocial hours for 23 grand a year. Every copper I have ever met that has a few years service under their ever expanding belts is only in it for their pension. You do not want these fuckers making life of death decisions on the street

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Funny re the change in this thread but yesterday evening I was having dinner with a very old man here in Tangier and also a Prince , he said to me that he had alway's wondered what made the british so special and civilised that your Police do not carry guns !!! The last time he visited London was 21 years ago .... how we have advanced

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
you are a complete moron, you go on holiday to spain, greece, portugal, all of whom are armed all the time and I suspect that you donnt think twice about it, if you honestly beleive that they are more intelligent and have better and more training than the british old bill you really are a fucking idiot. Even the German old bill who I personaly think are one of the best trained most professional outfits only have to shoot the gun they carry once a year and even then only have to get 50% of the rounds on target. Armed british police shoot at least every 2 months, and have 3 tactical courses a year, and have to score 80% minimum, every AFO has to do a fitness test that most squaddies wouldnot pass, every six months, every AFO has to pass an eyesight/hearing yearly and an assessment on emmotinal fitness to be an AFO every six month.
As for shoot to kill, police are only allowed to open fire in what is perceived to be immediatly life threating situations, and you aim to hit the center of the body, and put that target down as soon as possible, thats it, no aimed to kill shots just aim to hit the center of body mass. As police officer you have to justify each and every time you pull the trigger, there never has been and never will be a shoot to kill policy with the single exception of terrorist incidents where it is beleived that an individual is about to detonate a bomb and then the intention is not to kill but to prevent the detonation of the bomb, ok its unlikly the terrorist will survive, but that is not the object of the exercise and that decision is not made by the officer but by the senior officer in command of the incident. You try going to work knowing that if you actualy have to do what you are trained for it is very likley to be the end of your chosen carreer, certainly as an AFO if not as a copper. Dark of the night, sombody flags you down and points out somone with a gun, and you have a split second to decide is it real is it not, your carreer, your house, wife, kids, all rellying on you making the right decision in less time than you have to brake if someone steps out in front of you riding down the road. You get is wrong then thats the lot down the swanny. And you think that they are fat idle fat stupid fuckers do you? dont bother anwsering, your too fucking stupid to be breathing the air to keep you alive

The army however are legaly required to shoot to kill, and it is a breach of all international laws to do otherwise, soliders are not supposed to open fire unless they intend to kill what they are shootinng at, to open fire with the intent to wound is in fact an international war crime.

The averge copper is actualy quite smart, there are a few who are exceptionaly smart, the complexity of the average investigation would on the basis of your post be well above your level of competence or ability. Despite the fact that soon all will have to have a degree before applying, a good 60% of those I joined with had a degree before joining, and quite a few did a degree after joining, I didnt join with anyone that didnt have A levels or equivilent, and that puts them in the top 30% of the population, obviously somthing you can only aspire to in vain
I think you have just proved how thick coppers are, well done.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I think you have just proved how thick coppers are, well done.
well go on then, obviously I am so stupid I cant seem to work it out from your well crafted lucid reply.
Which particular point raised proves how thick coppers are? I can see bits I dont think you may agree with but not sure I see any that prove how thick sombody is.

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
Yep, the POLICE....smart as fuck and highly intelligent. Tasered a 70 year old, blind disabled pensioner, tasered a 61 year old women and young man handcuffed, restrained tasered to death....What a class 'A'. You advocated giving these fucking idiots fire arms....personally I don't want to live in the US.

Personally I have quite a bit of apathy for the British police, someone far smarter than me said you can measure the health of a society by its police. Leadership starts from the top....the average bobby on the street is not the issue....if you're employing idiots, non vocational aspiring...If you're not attracting the right kind of people to the job...this is the root.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
B
well go on then, obviously I am so stupid I cant seem to work it out from your well crafted lucid reply.
Which particular point raised proves how thick coppers are? I can see bits I dont think you may agree with but not sure I see any that prove how thick sombody is.
There's an 'e' in somebody

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
The thin blue line is all that stands between us and total anarchy ....... Now move along and get back on topic before someone comes along with a target of 17 fixed penalty tickets to be issued before the shift finishes.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
A lot of people here need to get off this forum and explore other items in their lives...

Enjoy the holidays and have a good New Year as my time here is done...

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
a good 60% of those I joined with had a degree before joining, and quite a few did a degree after joining
I've got no axe to grind with the Police, however from my experiences with them (most of which have been +ve) I find your statement difficult to believe.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
A lot of people here need to get off this forum and explore other items in their lives...

Enjoy the holidays and have a good New Year as my time here is done...
Good grief "my time here is done" ...... a tad quasi-religious tonight? I trust you are not going to re-appear in the New Year and declare yourself the new messiah or 'The Prophet Baz'

·
Registered
15,310 Posts
The frightened onlookers were my brother and his 3 boys under 12. My brothers 5 year old son watched this mental crack Lukes(11) head open with a cricket bat in there training nets at the end of practice.

My brother(the coach) tried to intervene while the father repeatable stabbed his son in front of him. Finally the police arrived, he ran at them and they shot the cunt, dead. The cop had been on the job for 2 years. And will probably never get over it.
Rosie Batty was awarded Australian of the year, last year for her work with domestic violence after Lukes death.
It took the police a while to get there because they were at another graphic scene at the same time, we were told. More than likely some domestic violence with kids involved.

So police have a fucking shit job, I dont know how they do it. Carrying weapons is a must I believe.
Its a tricky situation, because innocent people do get shot. Its a fucked world at times.
I just wanted to highlight the shit cops have to deal with is all.

Theres enough of this shit in the papers.
And opinions are like arseholes................you know the rest.

Father who killed son, Luke Batty, at cricket ground had history of mental illness, says boy's anguished mother - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

·
Registered
7,143 Posts

Blimmy this this got out of control quickly
good job the internet police don't have guns you would have all been shot by now

Reactions: Bollocks
341 - 356 of 356 Posts