KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled in the clutch lever, back to the bar and puddle of oil on the deck.

Phone call to Jim Aim KTM, Sible Headingham Essex, and after the swiftest of visits, clutch slave cyclinder for 950 SMR replaced under warranty. That seems to me to be cool service. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
i always use them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, best KTM dealer service that i have found........
no i dont work for them either, nor do any friends or relatives

they are just "spot on" and deserve the recognition for that

·
Registered
446 Posts
Isnt trust a great thing, when a company gets a slagging on a forum everyone jumps on and puts the boot in, but when a company gets recognition for good work everyone jumps in and acuses that you work there. Good companies need recognition and support this would mean the bad companies sink faster and the good ones prosper...surely that helps the people that matter !

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
well said my man

·
Registered
640 Posts
They have saved a few days out/ trackdays for me by sending stuff special delivery that no-one else had (or could be bothered to see if they had) Top service highly recommended. Nope I don't work for them either

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I was joking. Keep ya knickers on gayers;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've been really, really impressed with them every time i've had any dealings with them!!

They are a really great bunch of guys N gals, can't help but recomend them !!

And NO I don't work for them :p

·
Registered
565 Posts
I won't use them as they gave very bad service on two occasions about 8 years ago. They were rude & arrogant about it too. So "fuck em" I say, so I have no intension of ever using them again.

Can't be bothered to get into it now but it was something along the lines of lacing the wrong rim to my hub then when promising to have it right by the next day, it took them two more weeks.

And no I don't work for them either & I'm not an ex employee.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have one word....'oberon'

just fitted one to my smt for piece of mind, top quality item

1 - 13 of 13 Posts