KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All riders welcome from Road riders to Racers @ the Anglia Karting circuit in Norfolk on Sunday the 29th of april. The rack is challenging but boasts one of the largest dirt sections available for use on a supermoto. We are working really hard to provide you guys with as many weekend dates we can so lets try and have a good turn out!
You can book online on the website MotoXtreme Events | Supermoto Trackdays, Bike Hire and Motocross Training & MX hire - I hope to see some of you there, any questions don't hesitate to email me!

·
Premium Member
7,906 Posts
as i can't do this coming thursday, i will probably be up for a place in the wobblers session.

·
Registered
330 Posts
wont be able to come to this one unfortunately.

any news on a cadwell day ben? only down the road from me, would make transports a whole lot easier :D:rolleyes:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wont be able to come to this one unfortunately.

any news on a cadwell day ben? only down the road from me, would make transports a whole lot easier :D:rolleyes:
We only have the rednal date up in May.... I will be running the one at Cadwell late in the year I think mate as they want an HUGE fee for mid summer there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts