KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Yup, excellent service. They've been main KTM dealers for a while now. Fast delivery, just like Gear 4 and Trevor Pope. Take your pick, Pope's is the easiest fiche to use and you can see right away if items in stock.

·
Registered
2021 KTM 690 Enduro R, previously 2019 KTM Excf350 6 Days
19 Posts
i bought a few bits and bobs from them, have never let me down

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, excellent service. They've been main KTM dealers for a while now. Fast delivery, just like Gear 4 and Trevor Pope. Take your pick, Pope's is the easiest fiche to use and you can see right away if items in stock.
This was my problem, ordered and paid for a next day deliver, fair enough it was after one so I thought it would be day after next, Friday, bike will be ready to ride That weekend. Confirmation e-mail of order but nothing about delivery which I find isn’t unusual.

Friday PM I got to wondering if I was going to get the part so rang them, “we’re still waiting for it to come from KTM”, exasperated I asked why they hadn’t contacted me, no call no email, “we sent you an email yesterday”, he even read it out to me, strange I didn’t get not in any folder. So what about me pay £7 for next day, “Ah, that’s next day after we get it”. FFS how can that possibly be classed as next day from when I ordered it??? There was nowhere to say it was not in stock, it was the reason I used them for the first time in the first place as everyone else said no stock. I was raging by now and told them to cancel the order, I drove an hour and picked one up.

It’s got me thinking now was I wrong? I have no doubt the guy was genuine but I have yet to get any other email from them or indeed any contact or refund, is it me am I just too used to Prime and actually getting stuff next day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
697 Posts
Some of the dealer websites don't make it plain if an item is actually 'in stock'. For some 'in stock' seems to mean 'available'. Available may mean 'from KTM Austria' rather than within the UK.
I've found Pope's to be the best in terms of actually having stuff in stock...but even they have been found short a couple of times.

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Trevor pope are probably the quickest ...... it used to be good old leisure trail, but l think they are only open on a part time basis now, pending retirement iirc.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That’s what I thought, and I generally use Pope’s, used to use Eurotek but always over the phone not on their web site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts