KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd give this a chance to sell on here. Had a bit of interest but a couple of no-shows so far.

Selling as I'm going back to uni so want something I can use maybe once or twice a month that wont cost as much insurance/ tax etc. Plus I've just bought a track bike so this just wont be getting used.

Looking to swap or p/x my bike for a KTM, or just straight sale! :rolleyes:

It's a 2004 zx636r B2H model, in black with 15,300 Miles.
It's in good condition, the front fairing has a bit of gravel rash and there is a scratch on the right hand side (which I have spend hours T-Cutting out and looks ok now) and I had a small part of the fairing plastic welded back on. This happened when the bike tipped off the paddock stand while removing the rear wheel. Apart from that it's mint really.
Looking for £2300-£2400 for a quick sale really. Not trying to kid or scam anyone, but I start uni in a couple of weeks so going to struggle for money unless the old lottery numbers come in! I've seen bikes around the same year and condition for around £3000, and absolute minter will be over £3000. I've spent a bit of money selling this bike with no luck.

It was on ebay, item number 360291011749 and you can see loads of pics on there.
Please dont let the fact i'm in Liverpool put you off lol

If a straigh swap deal for a bit worth £2000-£2400 came up i'd probably take it. Someone could make money on this bike but unfortunately I dont have the funds to spend on it to get it into showroom condition. It's 6 years old and well under mileage.

Cheers, Steve

07545 851 244

Viewing can be arranged at a mutual meeting place

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats the one!!

Panda, I'll ask around about the husky and see what they're like for enduro, as i'll mostly be looking to do off road comps than roads :)

But I am interested

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll give it a miss then mate cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts