KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know who can supply new Kayaba forks in the UK, to fit a 2013 KTM 350exc six days?

i presume i need triple clamps as well 'cause i dont want shims?

cheers

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bill I will be able to get you some in Jersey which will save you the VAT, but will cost you the GST
Martin

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Tried some AER fettled with and was impressed. Very plush. Massive improvement on XP1 kit.

Not had much luck sourcing a pair that are mint and reasonably priced though or I’d go that way.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
does anyone know who can supply new Kayaba forks in the UK, to fit a 2013 KTM 350exc six days?

i presume i need triple clamps as well 'cause i dont want shims?

cheers
What sort of money are the KYB‘S?.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dealt with Technical Touch in Belgium,excellent company
€3000 for the factory KYB's built to your spec.
the bike only cost €4000...!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bill I will be able to get you some in Jersey which will save you the VAT, but will cost you the GST
Martin
Hello mate
is this Martin Pett?
cheers

·
Registered
8,280 Posts
Dr Shox has a set of KYB forks from his Husky for sale. They are full factory ones. They won’t be that kind of money as obviously not new but would come set up for your weight/ability. I’ve had a blast on them in the past. Magic carpet is an understatement. All I’d say is make sure your shock is as good as the forks!!!

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Technical Touch sell KYB inserts for KTM forks, think they're about 1200 quid but don't think they will have any for a month or so..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts