KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any shops In central London (zone 1 on the tube) that will cut keys for the KTM. Most key cutters say they can't...I've already got the key (blank) just needs to be cut. Taaaaaa.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
you might be better off trying a car accessory shop who cut car keys as the blanks ar longer than a yale type key

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you have the blank most places will be able to do it..
I've been into 2 shops, both said that they don't do bike keys... That said I didn't mention I had the blank, I'll try that...

·
Registered
446 Posts
I got mine done in Mister Minit and I had the blank. They don't warrant it, that's all.

·
Registered
63 Posts
How about Franchi in Holloway Road?
They do proper locksmithing and all. If they can't do it they'll know who can.

·
Registered
111 Posts
seiko,
looks like you got the answer, i took a blank to a caravan on a market & he cut it fine. by the way did you ever sort the SD we spoke about before.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seiko,
looks like you got the answer, i took a blank to a caravan on a market & he cut it fine. by the way did you ever sort the SD we spoke about before.
No...somewhere between our pound and the insurance company it went walkies, the insurance companies agents picked it up; I called em an they claimed not to know where it was... Hmmmm... Me smells something fishy! Oh well!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts