KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
How was it today.

I heard it was a disaster with people course cutting.
Can’t stand course cutting, one of the reasons I can’t be bothered with H&H at the minute. Cheating bastards, should have land mines on the other side of the tape, that would sort the buggers out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The race with edge last Sunday was a real test! Many riders sacked it off after one or two laps, very slippery.
I witnessed quite a few course cutters in clubmen pm race. I passed one lad three times on one lap ����, i was well pissed off at the time like.
All in all good day slippery when wet!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
The race with edge last Sunday was a real test! Many riders sacked it off after one or two laps, very slippery.
I witnessed quite a few course cutters in clubmen pm race. I passed one lad three times on one lap ����, i was well pissed off at the time like.
All in all good day slippery when wet!!
Saw the results. Plenty of people in that afternoon race who like to go a bit "off piste"

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
From FB - As your not on it ;)

--

Here are the Official Results from Rd 1 of the PMI Cross Country Championship 11-03-18 @ KORC.
These have taken so long, to make sure they are as accurate as can be after penalties have been applied to the one's that went round tape onto the Kids loop on Sunday....
This course was CLEARLY marked out, so much so that there were NO ISSUES what so ever on the Practice Day on Saturday. The Kids didn't go off onto the Adult loop on Sunday morning, and the AM event ran smoothly bar one rider on his last 2 laps decided to try the Kids loop.... He has had a lap docked and 5 minutes added to his time......
The PM riders clearly are a law unto themselves. If non experienced riders can follow a course (Practice Day), the Youth can follow a course, the ones that the fast lads call "the Nuggets" can follow a WELL MARKED course, then maybe we should call the afternoon event the "Pro Nugget Event"?
All joking a side - it's been extra work that wasn't needed for Ali or myself - and the new timing we had in place, with the live timing, the count down clock, the uber professional results on the day, were great - so riders, in future don't spoil it, please stick to the marked course! There's track tape to follow, there's arrows to follow as well (if the tape goes down) and there was even a sign at this point on the track that told you which way to go!!!! You have no excuse!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just found this post going through google for other things. I wasn’t there on day but I was head marshal for enduro side there for a year or or so. Korc is a big place and I’m sure everyone who pegged out the track did as best they could plus without a marshal every 20 yard hard to prove who’s done wrong in most enduro races

21 - 32 of 32 Posts