KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Don’t know about 99.9% as better suspension won’t address geometry or suspension linkage changes or compensate for upgraded electronics but it will certainly make a significant difference. All the reviews seem to agree there isn’t a night and day difference between the bikes, more evolution than revolution

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Nice. But certainly won’t be swapping my gen 2.

And deffo not at £15k for base bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
Try clicking on the Review pretty good (y)
Very positive review...looks like a bit of a leap, not just a step from the Gen 2 if other reviews are to be believed as well.
It`s definitely got me thinking:unsure:. I want a ride when the demonstrators are available.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just waiting on confirmed delivery date in March for mine, will post up first impressions when i get it, biggest improvement for me will be the much improved front end feel the reviews are talking about.

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
Does look a cracking bit of kit. Can't get my head around that exhaust. The Akra slip on is mahoosive. Full system looks awesome, but the map will render the bike useless on road. AR will have a field day, once they release full details.
The frame definitely resembles an RC8'S but isn't the same. No bad thing, they had a cracking chassis. Front end was fine in stock trim, just the rear shock needed improvement.
If anyone wants better feel with their front end on a Gen1/2, can I suggest you price up a set of fork cartridges from somewhere like Mupo or Andreanni or maybe just chat with a proper suspension guru.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts