KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

Wondering if you lot might be able to help me out.
My girlfriend rides a EXC 200 2001 and am looking at giving it a tidy up for a surprise, stickers/modern plastic's maybe a little bling to give it a more modern look, as she feels it looks a little tied.
I am asking as am more of a road rider and not really up to date on the off road seen.
any info would be great, links, threads, pic's etc

Cheers Lee

·
Registered
151 Posts
you can do a subframe swap and fit the one piece rear end to it,newer tank will also fit subframes seem to be like rocking horse shit second hand though

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
There are loads and loads of plastics and graphics to go at on ebay, they always smarten a bike up in no time and you could be lucky and get a set for £100 all in. If you really want to dig deeper you could do the rear subframe conversion or get the frame powder-coated? new plastics and graphics, set of grips, real good scrub up and polish and it will look a lot fresher!

have a look...
bargain Acerbis plastics.
Monster graphics to fit the plastics.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks very much for that, will have a closer look, cheers Lee

·
Registered
389 Posts
i think most moto x shops fit seat covers, you can just have a universal textured black one fitted for about £30

·
Registered
99 Posts
Recently treated myself to a 2002 200 exc-gs

Fitted it with fat bars, new grips, barkbusters and a trailtech X2 and a trailtech speedo.

Removed sidestand and fitted centre stand, new fmf gnarly front pipe.

Bike looks and rides much better now - great for the trails

1 - 10 of 10 Posts