KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KTM 200exc

Hello everyone!

Going to sell my little 200, its a 2005 in pretty good condition. not totally immaculate but you can see it for yourself in the pictures. I am the third owner, I have literally done 0 miles in the last 14 months and the original owner sold it with around 100miles completed. the mileage now is around 1700 (cant remember exactly) and these have been done predominantly by the previous owner either on road or on very gentle trails, again this is reflected in the condition.

The bike is very honest and is exactly what it looks like, totally original and standard with a few little scuffs here and there (little one on the tank in the picture). the lower PDS bush has a little bit of play in it but it is not the end of the world, just something to be aware of. The spring on the rear is set up for a rider of around 10st, I have the standard spring (white) to go with the bike but never got around to fitting it back in. There are also the mirrors still in their original package and the slimmer enduro rear number plate fixtures, decent alloy frame protectors and a pair of wrap around hand guards. If you look carefully you can also see the little clutch protector that is a virtually 'standard' mod for all KTM's. The exhaust protector is not my favourite type but, it is functional and works just fine.

I am looking for around about £2k but will consider sensible offers. I know that is probably around the top end but the bike needs no introduction really it speaks for itself but if you have any questions please feel free to PM or post and I will try my best to answer.

As you can see, the bike has been given a very thorough, close inspection while the photos were being taken today!

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah, he is just the inspector! he prefers his classic bikes as per his namesake 'Vincent', buy without fear!!

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very light use due to me working overseas most of the year... the last 18 months I have spent 10 days at the best in the UK.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tidy as a tidy thing on a tidy day that Ben, you'll regret it.
Hope not!! think someone will have a great little bike and get the use out of it! needs using!!

No, this clearly means it's a pussy magnet.
bingo!! Katie (obviously named after the favoured m/cycle brand) was sleeping during the photo shoot otherwise it would be covered in pussy!

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh did i mention it has rad guards, sure that will swing it for someone!!! I know the ad says £2k, why not barter??!! you know you want to!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nope, just makes me wish i had £1850 instead of nothing lol

Very clean bike though, suprised it's not gone alread tbh

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
thats really good money for that
i can vouch for them 200 s they're great bike
my mates selling his 99 and is expecting 1500 for his:eek:

yours is a bargain ben
glws

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Me either! would have thought someone snapped up a nice little bike!! It's on ebay as a classified ad but I really don't like ebay all that much....

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Here's the usual response - if I'd have got my finger out and sold a couple of my bikes I'd have snapped your hand off! You're not after a sorted Cagiva Raptor 1000 or a '73 Yamaha XS-2 (707cc) Flat Tracker are you? ;)

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sold-diddly-old! thanks for all the interest ladies and gents! thanks for the offer of a swap, I think I will stick to my KTM's but would like to see a picture of the flat tracker... they always look cool!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts