KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS new 2weeks old, 2010 250 sixdays, only had to heat cycles to run it in.

My team mate dave was getting bad starts on his 4st so decided to buy this,:wanker: it cost £5999 which was trade price, bike can be registed as you the first keeper and warrenty will start day you collect it.

after riding it twice just to run it in he decided that it was not for him and the 250F 4st is the bike to have and keep.

so here your chance to get the cream only done 2hrs small mark on exhaust from being in the van..

£4950 no offers bike is ready to go. :D
all usual 6days extras + enduro eng hand guards. collection only
credit cards plus 3%

·
Registered
146 Posts
hi nicnak whats the add/cost to rd reg the bike would the bike be on a 010/or a 011 plate could this be sorted ready for new owner
thanks mxr/53

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I've seen this bike today and it is absolutely spot on, anyone wanting a 2 stroke 250 would be stupid not to buy this.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back for sale, after 9 days

32 emails
19 fone calls
1 visit
another 10 fone calls

champagne mouth lemonade pocket..

genuine buyers only please..

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
You are bang on...... It's like brand new at a snip of the price !

Why blow nearly £2 grand extra to get a 2011 sixdays when this bike is available????

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
im busy trying to sell mine so i can have a go at this one.mine should be flying away at 3900 for a 9 month old bike but i think job security and credit crunch etc is really messing bike sales up at the moment.fingers are crossed that mine goes before this one.;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
only a few weeks now and all the road lads will be looking for winter fun so you should sell a few then matey i have 7 bikes to move on over next few weeks and have started preping them up ready !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts