KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KTM 250, formerly an SX, but converted to EXC. Now has EXC tank, rear fender and graphics.
Very good condition, pictures speak for themselves.
Many extras including:
KTM Racing exhaust system
KTM sump guard,
KTM handguards,
KTM anodised clutch and brake master cylinders,
Annodised breather pipe
Front axle puller,
Handle bar risers,
Recent o-ring chain and sprocket,
Recent brake pads,
Recent tyres (above few only a few rides old)
Has mooses fitted front and rear, £95 each, means never getting a puncture

Power delivery is extremely smooth through all gears, has obviously has some engine work done to the power delivery, is very pleasurable and manageable to ride.

Radiators straight, runs great, always starts first kick. NOT road registered.

All numbers correct and present on the bike. VRN check has been carried out and you are welcome to carry one out, or ring a KTM dealer with its numbers to check its authenticity and not stolen etc.

Viewing by appointment only (I live in a flat so need to pick the bike up from its lock up prior to viewing) I will require cash in hand before any test rides and may take a picture of you too. Note: viewing will be in the locked underground car park of my flat with CCTV and locked gated entrance/exit.

Bike is located in Greenwich, SE London, or I will be back in Sheffield from Wednesday 3rd April.

£2,650 ono

[/IMG]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
for any eagle eyed forum-ers, I am aware the rear axle is in the 'wrong way' in the pics....

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
why is there so many bolts missing from the ignition cover?

Reactions: bogmonster

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theres only 2 out, which were on order from Jim Aim but I now have. the other 2 are blanks, for example, if an electric start was fitted ( by the carburetor)

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Just browsing but love the viewing conditions! Good to see people selling bikes making it as secure as possible so the bastards out there can't steal them. Good work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts