KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new here and looking to sell my KTM with a view to getting another new one.
KTM 250 exc 2001 EXCELLENT CONDITION AS HARDLY USED EVEN THOUGH ITS 10 YEARS OLD.
HAS SEE THROUGH PETROL TANK ON AND GOLD RENTHAL BARS BUT THE REST IS STANDARD
ALL IN TOP WORKING ORDER AND VERY QUICK BUT NOT UNFORGIVING IF HEAVY ON THE THROTTLE LIKE SOME 250 2 STROKES.
BOUGHT FROM "BEHIND BARS" IN KENILWORTH/WARWICKSHIRE COUPLE MONTHS BACK AS MY ENDURO TO GO OUT WITH MY 12 YR OLD ON HIS AS WE COULD GO OUT TOGETHER. WORK LOAD AND CHANGE OF CIRCS MEANS SHES UP FOR SALE WITH ME HAVING USED HER FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS AND ONLY ON OUR FAMILY FARM . HER MIX IS 50:1 RATIO PETROL OIL IN THE CLEAR TANK WHICH IS BRILL IF YOU WANNA KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU HAVE LEFT. FROM WHAT I COULD GATHER FROM THE KTM DEALER I BOUGHT HER FROM SHES NEVER BEEN RACED OR RIDDEN IN ANGER AT ALL AS THE PREVIOUS DID NOTHING WITH HER FOR 9 YEARS....THEN ME AND IVE BEEN THE SAME. SHE WAS A DEMO PRIOR TO THE LAST KEEPER(WHO WORKED FOR KTM) SO SHE WAS WELL LOOKED AFTER AND NEVER RIDDEN.
MY POINT IS THIS IS VIRTUALLY A NEW BIKE!!
PREVIOUSOWNER HAD THIS BIKE FROM 2002 AND KEPT IT IN HIS BARN USING IT FOR ONCE OR TWICE IN 9 YEARS HENCE THE EXCELLENT CONDITION. THE ORIG FRONT TYRE IS STILL ON AND STILL ALMOST NEW SO YOU KNWO ITS GOT VERY VERY VERY LITTLE HOURS. THATS WHY I BOUGHT IT!!! LOL
V5 PRESENT AND CORRECT
MOT PRESENT TILL MARCH 1ST 2012
I DO HAVE THE NUMBER PLATE BUT ONLY USED ON OUR FARM WHILST HERE SO TOOK IT OFFTHE BIKE. ANY INSPECTION WELCOME AS THIS IS A PERFECT WELL MAINTAINED EXC AND RIDES SUPERBLY IN ALL GEARS. KICK STARTS FIRST TIME IF YOU STALL IT EVEN ON A HILL. IM PROBABLY BUYING ANOTHER ONE BUT ALMOST NEW AS THIS IS MY 3RD KTM. BEST ENDUROS OUR THERE IN OUR OPINION. iF YOU WANNA TEST RIDE HER YOU'LL NEED YOUR OWN GEAR ON AND THE MONIES IN MY HAND FIRST!! BUT IF YOUR HAPPY TO DO THAT YOU VERY WELCOME TO TEST RIDE ROUND OUR FARM.
I PAID OVER £2000 COUPLE MONTHS BACK BUT WILL LET HER GO FOR QUICK SALE

ANY QUESTIONS/EMAILS/CALLS FEEL FREE AND ILL DO MY BEST.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts