• KTM aluminium sump guard
  • Acerbic hand guards
  • Michelin bib front moose
  • Pro Carbon upper fork guards
  • KTM Bar risers
  • Fat Bar handle bars
  • KTM bar pad
  • Quick release front axle

170 hours, 3,600 miles. I have owned her for 2.5 years and bought from a friend who is an engineer. I had no intention of selling but am currently buying a property. I have used the bike for greenlaning and local hare and hound enduros (sportsman class). Bike has been extremely good a maintained to a high standard always using KTM parts. I have a huge amount of receipts. Recent work includes fork seals, Michelin S12 tyres, thermostat, wheel bearings, new front brake caliper and carburetor boot. Huge amount of spares, even more than in the picture, including:

• Standard exhaust
  • Sump guard
  • Acerbis wrap around metal hand guards
  • Brand new seat cover (I will try to fit prior to the sale)
  • Spare levers
  • Kick start
  • Inner tubes
  • Front and rear sprockets
  • Lower fork guards
  • Hand guards
  • Lighting kit
  • Indicators
  • Number plate holder
  • Putoline nanotech oil
  • Oil filters
  • Front number board
Price is £2,650 including everything. If you would like it for a cheaper price, you can and I will take the extras off the bike and sell them with the spares separately. 1 years MOT, Tax has just expired, but is only cheap.

Viewing by appointment only (I live in a flat so need to pick the bike up from its lock up prior to viewing) I will require cash in hand before any test rides and may take a picture of you too. Note: Viewing will be in the locked underground car park of my flat with CCTV and locked gated entrance/exit and 24 hour security on site.
No silly offers or time wasters. Serious enquirers only.

Bike is located in South East London (Greenwich) also close to Kent and Essex.

07738 713317

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi is this for sale still. I have Max £ 2000 to spend, if you want to let it go for that. Sorry that's all I have.
Thanks
Simon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts