KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Selling my 300 exc after being very undecided for a couple of weeks. Have now fully commited and bought a te300 berg (hope I dont regret it!).

The KTM's Its a great bike and a typical example of an '08 with better forks, bigger tank and other extras - see below.

Its on ebay (seller: woodbyname) but I cant get the link to work :(

KTM 300 EXC 2008 on eBay (end time 06-Sep-10 20:41:47 BST)

Good all round condition, all bearings are good, as are fork seals. Engine is great, Rings changed 10hrs ago, as a matter of course. Wear and tear as on any used 2008 bike. I have used the bike for 2 time card enduro's, 1 hare and hounds and small amount of trail riding.

Well serviced and, filter cleaned every ride, oil changed every 3 rides or 6hrs. Chain and sprockets same time as rings. Bike has done around 100hrs, but the clip has broke about 6 hrs ago (cheap part), bike starts 1st kick and doesn't miss abeat!
Registered on an '08 plate. Currently SORN. MOT not needed until next year. Only selling as I'm buying a new 300 exc!

Extras include
11.5ltr tank
XC closed cartridge forks

Hand guards x 2
Plastics x 3 ( see pics)
Rear disc protector
Billet fuel breather
Bar pad
Mapping switch (soft and fast options), which is great in the wet.
Front tyre is 80%
Rear is 50%, could be turned for a good edge, fine for trail riding.
THERE IS CURRENTLY A FULL DEP SYSTEM ON THE BIKE. THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE BUY NOW PRICE OR DEDUCT £150 IF NOT WANTED. BUYERS CHOICE.

I THINK THATS ALL, ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEAE CONTACT ME. CASH ON COLLECTION.

Give me a call if interested on 07971 287767. Will haggle a bit for forum members ;)Mike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

No it s still there, I dont know why the link wont work. Its probably me. If you copy and paste the item number into ebay search: 280555810658 it should come up.

Mike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha, great that you recognise it. Did you put the forks and tank on then? I bet they had hefty price tags? Ive had a great time with the bike. Did the Welsh and Powys and it has never missed a beat :)

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
the forks, shock, tank and other bits were fitted from new by edmundson racing ktm dealers in cannock. The bike originaly came from them via me to knobby who used it for green laning but its never been ridden hard.......ever, plenty of rock grinding though :D

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Cheeky Fecker,,

That was the 250 ,, the 300 I bought privately in Worcester and changed the goodies over and then sold the Elec start to Cyprus somehwere and bought the bike in April 09, won't tell how much I bought and sold it for :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you know what happend to the electric start...or was the bike a ktm 300exc and not an exc-e?
Cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts