KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Those are billet triple clamps as fitted to the huskys. Same as the 6 days but black. It's unlikely to be a 17 as it has a kick start. It could be a 6 days but apart from the triple clamps there's no real difference anyway - and this bike has the billet triple clamps.

You can find out what year it is by asking a dealer and giving them the frame number.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Agree with above. Get the frame number and ask KTM. If the guy selling it winces when you ask him run a mile. If he's dishonest about one thing there will be other things too I suspect.

I don't agree with above re triple clamps. All Six days have orange clamps. Happy to be corrected on that but this bike looks like a six days look-a-like to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I don't agree with above re triple clamps. All Six days have orange clamps. Happy to be corrected on that but this bike looks like a six days look-a-like to me.
What don't you agree with? That the huskys come with black billet triple clamps and that the 6 days come with orange billet triple clamps and that there's no difference except for the colour?

·
Registered
118 Posts
What don't you agree with? That the huskys come with black billet triple clamps and that the 6 days come with orange billet triple clamps and that there's no difference except for the colour?
Do Husky do a Sixdays? I guess that's what I'm saying. There's a blue sprocket and black triple clamps, maybe they're from a Husky, who knows?

I say stick with a frame number and a phone call to your friendly local dealer. Only way to be sure. Gut feel, standard EXC with partial Sixdays graphic. Interesting to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,510 Posts
Definitely not a 17

1 - 9 of 9 Posts