KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a KTM Long range tank sitting around not being used.

28ltr Adventure Tank

If anone is interested.. drop me a message and i will get back to you.

£100 + P&P

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah lol LC4 pretty close though.. not to sure if it will fit a 660 SMC.. only LC4 models

The colour is black..

Price = open to offers..

Pictures on the way also, its a KTM adventure tank 28ltr.. great for longer journeys.. 250miles easy.. what ive been told.

G

·
I know there is an 18 litre option available for the LC4 but you cannot use rad panels with it, the design of the take incorporates them. Not seen a 28 litre one.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Still getting used to how quick you guys are on this forum, the knowledge and the speed its handed out is spot on.:burnout::D

Just Create; how much are you looking for, for the tank?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
88 Posts
mmm, I got the 18L tank off bikebandit some time ago, its different to what's in those photos in that the tap is on the left on mine and on the right on that one in the pics. Also the 'original' 18l takes the standard LC4 Duke tank lid...and being original it doesnt freaking fit the bike properly!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont think that this is an orignal tank.. plus with the fual tap being on the right hand side of the bike.. a simple extension to the fuel line might be needed..

Anyone?!?

Open to Offers.....

·
Registered
898 Posts
I want one of these eventually. Had no idea they were so much money! :eek: I thought it'd only be about £50 new, lol.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I'll have to pass I'm afraid! As much as I'd like one I literally cant afford to fill the standard tank with fuel atm.
Sorry.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts