KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've broken my back, so after months of denying that I'll have to do so, I'm going to sell my 525.

The full advert is here KTM : KTM 525 EXC-R 2007 Supermoto/ Moto-X- All Bits for Both Included but if anyone would like to know anymore (or let me know if I've priced it unrealistically) please feel free to drop me a line on:

[email protected] or

or you can call me on: 07760178040 or 01493 393980.

Many thanks for looking, my apologies for being a rubbish forum member- I bought the bike joined in a hugely excited state than had my accident and have basically been sulking ever since.

Best wishes,
Matt.

·
Registered
980 Posts
am i missing the link here?

Just ignore me found it lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, I didn't realise it was going to be all embedded and clever either- it just did it on its own!

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Have to admit Matt, that is a beauty, just read your ad and Im absolutely gutted for you and hope you get the best price going! GLWS dude!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Good luck with the sale, great advert on PH btw!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In my defence- even the rhino admitted to giving off 'mixed signals'. Its very hard to tell when an animal is literally horny all the time. and you've been drinking lead-based paint.

Anyway, have I priced it ok do you think or do these things just take a while to sell? The phones not exactly been ringing off the hook. Not that it has a hook, but you see my point. Even in this canoe.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
really? shit. even with all the parts etc? anyone else think so?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cant face the extended nature of that, I need to get on and stop moping- dealing with idiots on ebay won't help :(

Where should the bike be all in price wise then?

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
I think you will get near enough all your money on it, just takes the right person looking at the right time... lots of extras and stuff. maybe a little over-priced but the right buyer will jump on it! just hold tight!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts