KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reluctantly have to sell my lovely 640E 2004 due to family commitments.

I have owned the bike for two years (bought it from a KTM dealer) and have used it both on and off road and its fantastic! A proper dual sport bike.
The LC4 engine really does speak for itself, is power delivery is amazing and is totally bullet proof, check out some of the reviews online!

The off road use has been local byways and green lanes.

Additional info:
- Electric and Kick Start
- 1 previous owner from new, I'm the second owner
- It has covered just 8,496 miles from new with previous MOT's to prove.
- All MOT's, papers and receipts from the KTM dealer.
- Fitted with knobby tyres - Road legal
- 15T Front sprocket, chain and rear sprocket changed last year (little use)

The bike will have a full 12 months MOT issued before the auction ends.

MOT done today 9 May 2012 and declared SORN.

Panels – some light scuffs from off road use nothing major at all. Some boot- rubbing marks on the frame.

Radiator - Radiators are slightly bended but do not affect performance or cooling. You can buy it on ebay for £30.

Brakes pads - plenty of life

The bike has been serviced every 6 months since I have owned it when I have changed the oil, filters, plug, cleaned and lubricated the air filter, and checked and adjusted any other compenents as required. I also have the original KTM pack which contains the service history prior to my purchase.

In Summary, an excellent example of this model which has been used however is in good condition throughout, a great all round package on and off road.

With a low starting price & sensible reserve, start bidding! Please remember this is an auction so you are bidding to buy, not look.

No test rides will be given until the item is paid for in full by cash or cleared funds. Also it will not be shipped abroad. However delivery is possible at extra cost.

Please feel free to ask any further questions.

Thanks for looking & happy bidding.

Special price to members of this forum £2480 (it's £2600 on ebay)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts