KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2012 KTM 690 ENDURO R Adventure | eBay

Is the BMW too big? The KTM Adventure too heavy? KTM 640 Adventure too old?
Enter the 690 EnduroR Adventure

For the serious adventure rider, there is no better bike…PERIOD!
A range of up to 320 miles, an all up weight of approx 160kg, 70bhp and bags of torque coupled with full on *********** fully adjustable suspension and a shed load of after market touring parts, makes this bike the true leader in proper adventure biking.

A standard KTM690 EnduroR with foam filter and Akropovic slip-on (remap to suit) was kitted out with the excellent RallyRaid Products EVO 1 Adventure fairing and tanks. This transformed the EnduroR into a long distance enduro bike with wind protection. The LC4 motor returns strong power delivery and will sit at 70 all day long until you hit the trails for some adventure riding. Substantially lighter than the big 990’s and 1200’s this bike will perform immeasurably better off the tarmac and still whip you home with a grin on the road ;-)

Front - Michelin T63
Rear - Michelin Desert Race R
Low front mudguard
LED indicators front and rear(micro) with LED flasher relay
Scott Steering damper + fitting kit
RallyRaid billet bar riser + 10mm riser packing
RallyRaid Adventure fairing kit EVO 1
RallyRaid front tanks 2 x 5ltr, Quick release fuel lines.
KTM HD Alloy Bash Plate
Full service history with Main Dealer

Over £2000 worth of addons and extras on a bike barely broken in and for a bargain price...
If you are interested in the bike as standard, without the RallyRaid kit etc, then message me to discuss...

5400 miles (may increase) and just had valve shims done.
Excellent condition, the odd mark here and there, but never crashed laid down, toppled over, or anything!
I have loved owning and riding this bike and will be very sorry to see it go. I am not desperate to sell, but if someone else can use it more than I am using it and the price is right, then I suppose I will have to let her go! Strap on a Big Loop and the world is your oyster.

This is a COLLECT ONLY listing and is CASH ON COLLECTION.
You may by all means test ride the bike so long as I have a deposit of the full asking price and in cash. Bend it, and you have bought it. No insurance… your problem, you have bought it!

If you want to commit to purchase and to end the listing, then a NON RETURNABLE deposit of £500 will suffice with the balance in cash upon collection.

Thanks for looking, and if you need any more info, call/txt me on 07769 272309

Looking for new challenging off road/wilderness trail buddies in Scotland for small enduro rideouts (250/300cc)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts