KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

950 Super Enduro R for sale

I have decided to sell my enduro and don't want to put up with time wasters on auction sites so thought I would see if there is any one here that would like it.

I have owned the bike from new, I had it imported from the factory as there were no new ones about at the dealers. I bought her in 2007 and have had her serviced by KTM dealers.

This bike is bags of fun on and off road, I have only done green laning so almost all the miles have been done commuting to work and back in London.

The details-

Year of production 2006 first reg date 2007
Millage 34174
Tax till 30/09/11
MOT till 30/09/11
Akropovic Titanium Cans
Heated grips
Hand guards

Condition-

The bike is generally in good condition. Always starts first time. There are some scratches to rims, the seat has two cracks one on either side and a nick by the fuel filler, and the sump guard is missing. The front tire is a Metzeler Enduro 3 and the rear a Continental twinduro both still have life in them.

The bike has been garaged all its life.

I am looking for £5200

I am open to reasonable offers.
I have all the paperwork and service history.

PM me for pictures or any questions. (cant figure out how to upload pics)

Regards

Rob

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Two of the bidders on ebay would appear to be dealers. A dealer will only buy a bike that is undervalued or that they can get cheap, so that they can sell it on for a profit. I had my bike valued by a dealer and they advised me to go for around 5k.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts