KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I live near Aberdeen and my local KTM dealer is now no longer a KTM dealer. I need to know where my nearest dealer is for KTM so that I can haveit serviced and my book stamped. Does anyone know where my nearest dealer would be, alternatively I can have it done at my local bu just not get my book stamped which I think would be quite critical if i was selling it on. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

·
Registered
791 Posts
DW,

Drysdale, Perth

D

·
Registered
552 Posts
It's only Drysdale's who is a KTM dealer in the whole of Scotland now. If you dont like them then next stop for servicing if you want your warranty valid is England.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My bike is a 2006 so not so worried about warranty, the ex KTM dealer said he could service it no bother but just not able to stamp book.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Save yourself a few pounds and service it yourself. It's a good excuse to spend more money on it without the missus being suspicious. It really needs those new bling bits or the gearbox will fall out etc etc.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is there some sort of service list that highlights what needs to be done, I know the basics but is there other stuff that needs done? where can I source the parts.... online???? sorry if I sound a complete numpty guys

·
Registered
159 Posts
He may be an X-KTM Dealer but i can assure you they did not take away the years of knowledge he got while he was regularly servicing them. If i were you I would get it done there. I have had a few issues on various KTM's and he has always got to the bottom quickly. Like any dealer there will be those that are not happy but i will keep going back for sure

·
Registered
927 Posts
C'mon its no beyond the wit of man to find your nearest............. as 'Duncan no reply' says, it's Drysdale. In my humble they are worth the travel.m I also learned today the the car dealer in Paisley has called it a day.

Mike

·
Registered
824 Posts
And they can certainly stamp the book - just so long as they don't use a KTM stamp.
yep keep using dennis

he can stamp your book but just wont be ktm stamp, tho it easy to explain when they look at the book and the same name dealer is on it that he was the ktm dealer

now he is the new dealer he may stamp it with a husqvarna stamp tho! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts