KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EXC 250 2009 new in jan this year and bought by me in march (from a shop) its done 44 hours and is as close to immaculate as you will get a bike used for trail riding and the odd enduro.the standard silencer and seat were taken off when i bought it with about 9 hours on it as i used my own so these are as new . it has a sump guard and a new fmf gnarly pipe fitted. i dont exagerate when i say it is the cleanest and best you will find and i only wish to sell to buy nic nak,s 2010 six day bike. if that goes before i sell mine then mine is staying! i need £3900 (or very close offers) and i guarantee the first to see will buy. ill see if someone can post a couple of pics for me but basically its as i have said-MINT. any questions p.m. me or ring 07973312115

·
Registered
169 Posts
fletch's 250 exc 59 plate

as above but does not include clear tank

Attachments

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SORRY BIKE NO LONGER FOR SALE.after several offers, the highest of which was £3650 i have decided its not worth me selling:frown:.sorry nik but i wont be having your 2010 bike. i figure its always worth about £1000 to trade up a year but any more than that and it becomes a dear do.good luck to all you guys out there who think you can get an immaculate 9 month old bike for £3650 but you aint having mine.right im off to waste some money on some blingy bits now!:D

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
At £3650 you were getting a decent price for your bike, I would have taken that offer to be honest with you.

To lose a new bike for the sake of £250 is daft.

The 6 days that nik has in is a bargain.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im still tempted to buy niks bike and keep the other (maybe give it my lad when he,s got this daft trials bike stuff out of his system):) but am i gonna be told that the 6 days is only worth £3650 next april?:eek: if mine was a scruffy thing then id have taken the offer but it isnt. i dont mind stimulating the economy, but im not doing it on my own!

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
im still tempted to buy niks bike and keep the other (maybe give it my lad when he,s got this daft trials bike stuff out of his system):) but am i gonna be told that the 6 days is only worth £3650 next april?:eek: if mine was a scruffy thing then id have taken the offer but it isnt. i dont mind stimulating the economy, but im not doing it on my own!
If you had bought an 09 6 days then it would be worth the price your asking as they carry a premium over the standard bikes, so the drop you are anticipating on the 2010 bike wont be as large as you think.

The difference you have is yours is a 2 year old basic model against a newer premium model.

If your only trying to save the £250.. then its a no brainer really. You will spend more than that on your bike in the next few months I am sure of that.

Flog your fancy bits off your bike to lessen the blow

·
Registered
61 Posts
i dont suppose you wanna flog me ya clear tank or even swap it for my black one and some dollar? come on you know it makes sense!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts