KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are my spare set of wheels which I bought about 18 months ago and never used. They fit my 2004 Exc and I would imagine they fit plenty of other years. Black excel rims with the usual wear and tear, nothing a bit of shoe polish wouldn't fix! ;) Also have a knackered front wheel which can go as well, spokes and rim might be of use but the hub has a small crack. Tyres aren't up to much as you might be able to tell in the pictures.

Any offers? Collection preferred (I'm up in County Durham) but could courier at buyers expense.

Andy

·
Registered
457 Posts
Tris, are you after the rear? Or both? Im after the rear, if you wanted the front we could split? Oh yeah im looking in to a garmin quest so may contact you reg routes etc.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Not after either for me was asking for Andreas for his 525 : ) No worries ref the Garmin mate happy to help

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had quite a bit of interest about the wheels, and everyone has asked about postage. I've packed the wheels and got some quotes for delivery, youre looking at £25 delivery. Any questions or offers PM me.

Cheers

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts