KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys looking to selling my freeride 350, have owned the bike for 4 years and selling as I am looking to go back to a 2 stroke.

New piston fitted less than 5 hours ago, and since last outing it has had the timing chain and tensioner replaced. Mousses front and back, brembo brake upgrade and it also has an extra fuel tank kit for longer journeys that can be fitted in place of one of the exhaust silencers. Loads of spares also including mirrors indicators etc for MOT although I have only used off road.

Only thing bike needs is wheel bearings replaced and I have these ready to be fitted and can be if so but struggling for time to even look at bike at the moment due to house move

All receipts, ktm folder and V5 all present

129 hours and 2681 miles

Looking for 2500

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys looking to selling my freeride 350, have owned the bike for 4 years and selling as I am looking to go back to a 2 stroke.

New piston fitted less than 5 hours ago, and since last outing it has had the timing chain and tensioner replaced. Mousses front and back, brembo brake upgrade and it also has an extra fuel tank kit for longer journeys that can be fitted in place of one of the exhaust silencers. Loads of spares also including mirrors indicators etc for MOT although I have only used off road.

Only thing bike needs is wheel bearings replaced and I have these ready to be fitted and can be if so but struggling for time to even look at bike at the moment due to house move

All receipts, ktm folder and V5 all present

129 hours and 2681 miles

Looking for 2500

Attachments

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
ok a mate was interested in your but we are in wales and a dealer a few miles from me has one the same price plus its got a akro but a a 12 plate, i will let him know though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts