KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok m8 cheers so if i was to go that way wi the spacers obviously they fit inside the bearings but would'nt that leave a 3mm gap on the hub spacer and the spindle how much r the spacers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who the fuck u talkin to, im askin for advise so if ya dont wanna fuckin help dont reply. n brompton no im not a tyre kicker pc tough guy

·
Premium Member
31,506 Posts
Looks like you are sorted now if kcin is seeling a pair

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
who the fuck u talkin to, im askin for advise so if ya dont wanna fuckin help dont reply. n brompton no im not a tyre kicker pc tough guy
It was a jokey reply to my good friend KevInYorks who has recently been jokingly labelled as a tyre kicker/messer on a bike that was sitting in Eurotek KTM Ripon .... Its mearly a jokey response between friends and not a direct poke at you questioning the information supplied from the UK KTM forum's resident guru commonly known as KevInYorks !!

If you need spacers... buy from kev,

oh and get some anger management counselling ;) :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
u no wot m8 u sound like my missus "get some anger management" n i no wot a tyre kicker is n yeah i think it was directed at me, im just after a set of offroad wheels for mi sm as im 30yo had heart attack n need to take my bike offroad to rag fuck out of it... so im not takin any bullshit off peeps on here

·
Premium Member
31,506 Posts
strange how someone as chilled out as him can have a heart attack ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok leave ur shitty comments out boys if u got some wheels for sale then leave a reply if not n ya wanna carry on ill come n c ya yorks aint too far is it we can sort it out

·
Premium Member
31,506 Posts
If you find any wheels that you are interested in I will be happy to advise you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats more like it i dont mind the help n i dont mind to help others if i can but can ya keep the bullshit to ya selves please cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts