I've found quite a few websites selling the LC4 toolkit (for around £36) which looks similar but half as comprehensive as the proper kit which comes with the 950 adv... KTMspares.co.uk could get me one on order but £79.50 + delivery and VAT is mucho expensive for a set of tools which I reckon could be picked up quite cheaply from Halfrauds & such like.
Below, I've typed a list of what I 'think' the tools are, and also hinted at sizes - if I'm completely wrong with these, could you please copy, paste and correct the list with proper tool name/size to help me on my DIY toolkit mission?
From left to right and top to bottom, I'm guessing the following:
- KTM toolkit pouch
- Some kind of extension bar for the spanners
- some kind of hex style tool?
- Spanner - possibly 17mm? (please correct me if I'm wrong)
- 24mm spanner
- Bottle opener with spanner on other end
- Allen key - 4mm?
- Allen key - 8mm?
- Some kind of double ended thing with philips head on one end and other end to suit one of the allen keys?
- Open ended spanner no. 1
- Open ended spanner no. 2
- Spark plug tool maybe?
- T-bar with hex heads (what size are these?)
- Flat head screwdriver with blue handle
- Some kind of curved socket extension bar to suit the sparkplug tool maybe?
- Pliers with blue handles
as always, thanks in advance :scooter: