KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, having a bit of a clearout and have a few spares for sale:

Black fork guards, (for my 250 EXCF 2008). I bought these second hand but never ended fitting them: £15 inc postage..?

Also the stickers to match the above plastics, again never fitted, very light scuffs from being moved around in my garage, although brand new: £12.50 inc postage...?

Supermoto front mudguards, used, please specify which one when emailing (Fitted my 2004 450): £14 each posted.

Brembo front brake caliper from my 08 250 EXCF, front brake was binding and not releasing fully, didnt have time to investigate so bought and fitted a new one. Probably needs refurbishing - new valves and good clean: £40 posted....?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Are the fork graphics still available? I'll take them if so.

thanks!

Hi, having a bit of a clearout and have a few spares for sale:

Black fork guards, (for my 250 EXCF 2008). I bought these second hand but never ended fitting them: £15 inc postage..?

Also the stickers to match the above plastics, again never fitted, very light scuffs from being moved around in my garage, although brand new: £12.50 inc postage...?

Supermoto front mudguards, used, please specify which one when emailing (Fitted my 2004 450): £14 each posted.

Brembo front brake caliper from my 08 250 EXCF, front brake was binding and not releasing fully, didnt have time to investigate so bought and fitted a new one. Probably needs refurbishing - new valves and good clean: £40 posted....?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts