·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this a different bike or the same one you had for sale not long ago.
Hiya terry, we had this one up for sale a few weeks back but I have had the run around from the euro buyer who wanted it. I have decided that its becoming too much hassle and id rather sell it in the uk. So its now available again! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks mate, its a great little bike. I rode it this thursday at the Swaffam trackday and its set up really well. I had a moment of thinking "hmmm I might keep it for my own personal use" but we are going to buy some M2R KX140 mini supermoto's for rentals with the money. I rode one last week and it was sooooo much fun! We got our hands on a few later SMR's next year for our rental fleet so will see how they go!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
venue list: MotoXtreme Events | Supermoto Trackdays, Bike Hire and MX hire - and click on venues..... Im waiting for the nora dates to be confirmed so my dates dont clash! Its been alot of graft getting anywhere with some of them but im hoping to see lots of SM's next year!

Bike looks like its gonna be mega! What kinda HP are they likely to be putting down?

·
12,587 Posts
hard to say atm as we are in development with some bits and pieces...60 plus i would expect...

need to be at least that to beat that bloody berg next year!! ill check out your venues,,,maybe we can scratch eachothers backs...:)

·
12,587 Posts
yes, subject to the usual...FINANCE!!! we plan to do european/world championships aswell as british, but as usual need sponsorship to make it happen..hopefully that should be easier this year (2012) as chris has won both british elite championships and was part of the supermoto of nations team taking silver this year (that was a mega weekend!) but until we see the money..blah blah blah...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes, subject to the usual...FINANCE!!! we plan to do european/world championships aswell as british, but as usual need sponsorship to make it happen..hopefully that should be easier this year (2012) as chris has won both british elite championships and was part of the supermoto of nations team taking silver this year (that was a mega weekend!) but until we see the money..blah blah blah...
Well if theres anything we can do to help let me know, would love to do some sponsorship but until we are off the ground next year im going to help out some riders in southern to get my name on some bikes. But could do some mutual advertising im sure!

·
12,587 Posts
sounds like a plan, all help very gratefully recieved!! we will be at the nec on the last day both to have a few meetings and collect bikes as they will be on display..poss see you there?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts