KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We bought this to use as a rental bike a few months ago and have ridden it a few times. It runs and rides brilliantly. Bought from a forum member, its a 2007 bike previously owned by Chris Hodgeson. It has a suter slipper clutch, Magura brakes, 2 piece clutch cover, 14-16mm adjustable offset billet yokes, Zeta bar mounted hot start lever, manual cam chain tensioner, fork mounted holeshot device, S+S Performance hoses, new polisport handgaurds and plastics. New renthal grips, recent oil and filter chain and sprokets less then 20 hours old! Also have a spare set of plastics and pirelli tyres for it aswell. I'm selling as we have a few newer bikes and this one will just sit next year. Really nice bike would like what it owes me £2650 ono
Will be on ebay later on: did sell it but after paying a deposit the buyer never contacted me again... Strange!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it road reg by any chance
Its not but I have the certificate of newness from KTM, so you can pay the £55 reg fee and tax which I think is £36 for 6 months and boom your on the road :) The spare tyres I have are road legal, it would need a daytime MOT though!

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Guess you sold it then as the link has been removed ;)

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I've never listed anything on ebay, but if you said it's going on at 9pm then it's not up there yet - you can view it because it's your account :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts