KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've recently broken my speedo sensor on my 400 EXC (which I was really happy about)

I found a replacement from information on this forum; however the advised company had a minimum order value, so in order to get one, I have had to purchase multiple sensors.

So I have fitted the remainders with wire and bullet connectors and am selling them on ebay for £12 each (free UK postage) to anyone who may have had the same misfortune.

Item number: 330559979608
KTM Speedo Sensor Pick up | eBay UK

These can be up to £30 from KTM dealers, which is robbery really!

They will fit all EXC and SC models from 125-625 years 2000-2002 with the Sigma speedo computer.

Also the EXC and SMC models from 2003 onwards with the MAE speedo system will use the same M8 threaded sensor but have different connectors and can be easily adapted at home.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
31,489 Posts
The wire is supposed to be inside a length of 6mm nylon pipe to stop it getting caught in the front wheel........

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
you've put blue amp crimps on the end, they are for 2.5mm cables , they should be red amp for 1 - 1.5mm cores

·
Premium Member
31,489 Posts
you've put blue amp crimps on the end, they are for 2.5mm cables , they should be red amp for 1 - 1.5mm cores
Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe they were the only 4mm bullets he had?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts