1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi guys cant believe so little interest from the site

Bike may be sold now via Pistonheads a car site but with a bike listing
Had alot of interest from this site and buyer potencial from here

Thought ide share my finding,maybe super enduros are not the forums taste i guess

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Hi guys cant believe so little interest from the site

Bike may be sold now via Pistonheads a car site but with a bike listing
Had alot of interest from this site and buyer potencial from here

Thought ide share my finding,maybe super enduros are not the forums taste i guess
Jezz has/had a very nice 950 supermoto for sale and he received little or no serious interest. I personally think that cash is tight at the moment with a lot of people unless its an absolute bargain that you could make a profit on.

Shame really as they are both lovely looking bikes.

If i was in the market for one I would have gone for either of those bikes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just i have an offer of £5900 and need to give an answer today,its from a dealer in europe but rather see bike go over here

·
Registered
9 Posts
John I see the dealer in Europe ;o) has dropped his price from £6100 !!!! LOL

Just be honest when selling.

You bought the bike on ebay a few weeks ago for £5800 - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2008-KTM-950-SUPER-ENDURO-R-ORANGE-/150449891538?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item23078328d2

You didn't add a tyre to it the person you bought it from did. The only thing you have done is add another keeper to the log book.

I am willing to give you what you paid for it on ebay - £5800

Please let me know soon.

Regards

Harry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
this chap selling this bike is a dealer i have just taken him to court and won the case, the balliffs went to his house today to view the ktm and when he started it up, they removed the key and identified themselves, they told him they were seizing the bike unless he paid the considerable sum that he was ordered to pay by the court, he had to do a 180 go back in the house dip into his profits and pay, in the last 10 months he has bought and sold well over 20 vehicles he has three for sale now KTM : KTM 950 SUPER ENDURO,1200 MILES ONLY go to bottom of page and you will see more vehicles for sale...........beware the maggot!!! cheers lads
John I see the dealer in Europe ;o) has dropped his price from £6100 !!!! LOL

Just be honest when selling.

You bought the bike on ebay a few weeks ago for £5800 - 2008 KTM 950 SUPER ENDURO R ORANGE on eBay (end time 31-May-10 12:59:04 BST)

You didn't add a tyre to it the person you bought it from did. The only thing you have done is add another keeper to the log book.

I am willing to give you what you paid for it on ebay - £5800

Please let me know soon.

Regards

Harry.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes i know you did
Sold you my sxv which was perfect and you blew it up weeks later and blamed me when is was perfect when sold
A pure race bike so not even Aprilia give a warranty
Anyway you live and learn and what goes around comes around as they say !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
still telling fairy stories i see, you've also lied to the people on this forum. don't think for one second that i'm finished with you, like you say "what goes around comes around" and you have been going around tucking people up long enough, so whats coming around now is the taxman and trading standards, remember what the judge said to you when you kept lying in court "it does not say stupid across my forehead" well the same goes for me, remember that great big stack of evidence i had, well now i have two great big stacks, one for trading standards, and yes! you've guessed it one for the taxman,
its on record that you are a dealer in vehicles, also you have been posing as a member of the public to sell them, that there my friend is a criminal offence punishable with a £1,000 fine, and here's the cherry! thats in every instance, and i expect the taxman will want a big wet bite out of you as well, my only regret is that i was not there today to see your stupid face when the balliffs had you, but knowing whats coming next will compensate. nite! nite!
Yes i know you did
Sold you my sxv which was perfect and you blew it up weeks later and blamed me when is was perfect when sold
A pure race bike so not even Aprilia give a warranty
Anyway you live and learn and what goes around comes around as they say !!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well well well...theres a thing....Thank you for letting us know ducatiman.

Jt you do have some bizarre stories, I have no idea why you tell these tales if the bikes are genuine.

Glad I avoided him now.

Got a 2008 950 SE in the end from MCN ( top bloke ) 1100 miles one owner - just converted it to a 2-1 exhaust with WINGS pipe...de-SAS's - dropped over 8kgs....908 RR on back.

Need to muster some courage to bin the EPC.

Anyone in North Devon on here wants to do some green lanes give us a shout. ( not fast though !! )

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts