KTM Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I read Ktm/husky sold 280,000 bikes worldwide in 2019..a 7% increase so maybe they know exactly what they are doing and people are willing to pay top dollar for their product... although whenever I have bought one new it has been heavily discounted and I would never pay full whack for one

·
Registered
478 Posts
Are these stats just for offroad ranges? The elcheapo duke/rc models made / assembled in india etc would bolster their sales massively

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Sherco are looking better and better.

Comparing my old 2004 (still owned by matey) with my 2010 530, 2014 300 and a new tpi, it looks to me that standards have dropped while price has risen - or have l just stated the obvious?

·
Registered
9,033 Posts
What a surprise, you sat at home thinking about me with my rod in my hand.
Yeah thinking you're a sad bastard with a fish in your other hand that's about to be buggered!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Yeah thinking you're a sad bastard with a fish in your other hand that's about to be buggered!
At least I’ve got the smell of fish on my fingers regardless of where it’s come from.
Anyway you must be buzzing with the news about Phil. He’s out of your league though, just like me.

·
Registered
9,033 Posts
£13,000 Santa Cruz Heckler leccy pedal bike !!!! 13 grand FFS

·
Registered
593 Posts
Take Santa Cruz off the downtube and you can drop at least £5k off the price tag. They're not gonna shift many of those at full RRP.

·
Registered
42 Posts
With the UK/World looking down the barrel of billions of job losses KTM better come up with some fantastic deals because a new bike will be pretty bottom of any sensible persons list if their livelihoods are at risk.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts