KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not the greatest website ever, but given me some info in the past. I've used the dealer locator prviously (again, not the most intuitive gizmo ever, but gave the info if you persevered with it). It's not playing today, though.

Today, I'm heading to Leicestershire anyway and recall there are a couple of KTM dealers in the area - so I try the KTM website to print off some details and I'll maybe pop in to a couple while I'm around. BUT - I cannot get the dealer locator to give me details of ANY KTM dealer in the UK.

In the region search, it will recognise every country I've tried except UK (OK the UK isn't a country, but u see what I mean).

Use postcode search and it shows the details and distance to all KTM dealers on continental Europe and Ireland but none on the UK 'mainland'.

What a chuffin PITA. That's it, grumble over. There are bigger problems to beeyatch about, but grrrrrrrrrrr

I know where Leisure Trail is anyway, but I'm sure there's one in Loughborough. I can find the detail elsewhere on that there google probably, but that's not really the point. :mad:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nah, it's not me, I've just searched by dealer name to see what it would do and after searching for leisure trail, route 55, redline, ktm centre, the reply every time is "nothing found". What a pile of cack.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Redline Loughborough

8 Prince William Way
LOUGHBOROUGH, Leicestershire LE11 5DD
01509 230 001
Nr B&Q good guys.
Shut about 4is-430 Saturdays

1 - 3 of 3 Posts