KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title. Preferably clear or orange.
has anyone got one they would like to sell?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking for one of these. Can’t believe I missed the black one that was going free

·
Premium Member
7,399 Posts
The free one didnt fit my 2011 530, so this is up for grabs and might fit your bike if the part no. In sishaws add tallies with your bike. I contributed £30 towards postage and si's haribo habit. Yours for the same paypal gift.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The free one didnt fit my 2011 530, so this is up for grabs and might fit your bike if the part no. In sishaws add tallies with your bike. I contributed £30 towards postage and si's haribo habit. Yours for the same paypal gift.
I have researched the part number and it looks like it will be the same for me. Mine is also a 2011 so same shape as yours. From what I can see that part number only fits an XC bike, not the EXCs, which is real shame.
i guess we keep looking.

·
Premium Member
7,399 Posts
My research tells me it will do 2008-10 XC SX EXC ....... odd that it wont fit the 2011, but try as l did, it didnt - the head was in the way.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ship- what is the part number? I have a 2010 sx 250 that it might fit, I’ll be more than happy to pay postage etc 👍

·
Premium Member
7,399 Posts
Hi - its 548.07.213.000. As above 30 squids and its yours. Fuel tap a bit 2nd hand but otherwise all good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts