KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 250excf factory bike, the last of the carb bikes, can the latest front fender and light set up be made to fit?

·
Registered
226 Posts

This is a Billet Adaptor, that comes with a custom plastic-moulded part to adapt the older headlight to the newer front mudguard, if required, and also 2 plastic moulded extensions to move the top of the new headlight mask forward, if it is fitted with the new mudguard, in order that the headlight beam is the correct angle.

KTM EXC, XC & XC-F 2014 Front Fender Adaptor

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

This is a Billet Adaptor, that comes with a custom plastic-moulded part to adapt the older headlight to the newer front mudguard, if required, and also 2 plastic moulded extensions to move the top of the new headlight mask forward, if it is fitted with the new mudguard, in order that the headlight beam is the correct angle.

KTM EXC, XC & XC-F 2014 Front Fender Adaptor
You need to re design that so it don't push the headlight up into the sky just like docwobs imported version . Ok, you have made some extensions to fit on the top to compensate for this but it looks hideous sticking that far out.
If you look at the oe fitment properly it's not rocket science to make the sx fender fit correctly with an adaptor that fits all as it's supposed too.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Mark250 , I think ive PM,d you info ??

We made a few at start of season, and got a couple left ..

Its just a simple Mild steel bracket , with all machined Fixings.. Goes on nicely without the need to cut anything, only the tails of you headlight ssurround if you want to run the original ..

£34.80 , plus a fiverNext day Courier ..

Cheers
AL

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

Its just a simple Mild steel bracket , with all machined Fixings.. Goes on nicely without the need to cut anything, only the tails of you headlight ssurround if you want to run the original ..

Cheers
AL
I have one of these and fit very well :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Cheers
AL
Al,
Sorry I didn't see your pm and I needed the bike sorting so gone with the rally raid one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts