KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of wheels with original Bridgestone tyres from a LC4 640 2003

When I bought the bike new from Collin and Collins I got a set of supermoto wheels and tyres also and had those fitted so the enduro wheels have done about 200 miles only and they have sat in my barn untouched for 10 years :eek:

Anyhow just remembered they are there and have no idea what they are worth ?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Depends on condition, pics will help the advert no end. Are they in Brittany? I'm interested in them Brittany or Plymouth good for me for collection.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends on condition, pics will help the advert no end. Are they in Brittany? I'm interested in them Brittany or Plymouth good for me for collection.
Ok I will take some pics NOW : ) ... it is pissing down now and I have opened a nice bottle of Red : ) and they are in my barn

They have only done 200 miles since new so they look good , will dust off cobwebs and post pics

Yes they are in Brittany , I do have friends that go over to plymouth often so may be able to get them over there

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
http://www.ktmforum.co.uk/adventure/171734-good-example.html#post1094950

this is a link to a thread re the wheels , have decided that anyone who wants them can have them and all they have to do is donate a sum to the charity in the link above on the Adventure forum

You will have to arrange for them to be collected , TNT etc all do this I will have them boxed and ready to go , this seems fair as I will not be taking any money for them , will be glad they go to a good home and be used and the charity ride can get a nice donation ... cheers

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So any offers chaps for charity do I hear 150 quid or close to that still a good deal even with you paying for the shipping costs !! cheapest I found for pick up in brittany back to uk was app 30 quid for snail post and 80 quid for TNT express

so lets have some offers the charity is the Royal British legion and is a sponsored bike ride by pebbles35 from this forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.